2010 Taylor 794-33 3ph Air soft serve ice cream machine
Taylor 794-33 3ph Air-cooled Soft Serve Machine
This taylor machine has been fully tested and is in excellent working condition. 3 phase air cooled Taylor 794 soft serve ice cream machine. Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
Taylor 794 Features:
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter).
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41”F (5”C) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Mix Low light alerts operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low.
- Electronic Controls: SoftechTM is our exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Optional Drain Assembly: An optional factory installed drain assembly, with funnel, is avaliable to simplify the cleaning process. A drain line, connected under the drip tray connects to a 1” FPT coupling in the base pan to drain rinse water to a floor drain.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product.Push forward on the ergonomic draw handle to dispense. Self-closing draw handles are standard.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
Used Equipment Guarantee: 100% working condition when you get it, or we pay to fix. Equipment is fully insured for any shipping damage.
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to email@example.com stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.