2016 Taylor C723-33 3Ph Air Cooled
2016 Taylor C723-33 3ph Air Countertop Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine
This listing is for a 2016 Taylor C723-33 in Excellent Condition. The machine goes for around $20k all in brand new today with a long lead time.
NOTE: Do not buy this machine unless you are 100% certain you know and fully understand what 3 phase power is. Secondarily, make sure you have 3 phase power in your location or in the building. It is not that expensive to run 3 phase from one part of the building to your location but if there is no 3 phase coming into the building, then you can't use the machine. The unit is 3 phase, 220v air cooled
Taylor C723-33 Features:
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 2.8 quart (2.7 liter)
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Digital readout displays hours since last brush cleaning to assure product safety. Mix Low light alerts operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low. When the Mix Out light flashes, the unit shuts down automatically to prevent damage.
- Touch Screen Controls: Microprocessor touch controls are embedded in durable tempered glass panel. Multiple languages are selectable. Viscosity is continually measured to dispense consistent quality soft serve desserts. Temperatures in the hoppers or freezing cylinders may be displayed at any point of operation, in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Draw counter allows operator to view number of servings dispensed.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
Used Equipment Guarantee: We guarantee working condition of our used equipment, or we pay to fix. No small print hard to read warranty. All shipments are fully insured for damage
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to email@example.com stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.