BDC6-NCP Ice Cream Push Cart with Refrigeration
Nelson BDC6-NCP Ice Cream Push Cart with Refrigeration (Plug-in) BDC6-NCP
Best selling push cart without cold plates but with refrigeration. Needs to remain plugged in to hold temperature. If you are scooping ice cream or italian ice with this cart, you can buy the removable cool packs (you'll want at least a 4pk) HERE and they will hold scooping temperature for around 2 to 4 hours depending on the weather. Otherwise, if you keep it plugged in, it will hold whatever temperature you set it at. If you want a plate with real built in eutectic cold plates, click HERE for the BDC8
Thermostat on the BDC6-NCP makes it easy to hit your target temperature. Simply set the target temp just the way you would an air conditioner thermostat and watch it work its way toward it. Whether these carts are built and configured as an ice cream cart, Italian ice carts, or water ice carts, you can be sure you are getting a quality piece of equipment made in the USA. These carts are built from the ground up and the refrigeration is built specifically to take the beating that a cart will eventually take. We do not start with a cheap store freezer and try to modify for outdoor use.
- Built to last - stainless steel bottoms to prevent corrosion
- NSF & UL/ETL listed
- Exclusive digital thermostats make hitting your optimal temp
- Poured urethane makes them lighter and more durable
- Thick insulation helps keep proper temperature on hot days
- Best wheels in the business - 8" natural rubber wheels easily handle the toughest terrain
- Umbrellas or canopy's available
- Lid locks standard on all models
- Optional solid surface materials
- Base frame to be welded aluminum
- All exposed corners welded and polished smooth
- Finished exterior standard in white pre-paint steel
- Optional Lexan panels at additional charge
- Wheels to be 6" or 8" diameter (2) swivel with locks, (2) rigid
- top to be 18 gallons type 304 stainless steel, standard.
- Load rating of wheel to be a minimum of 350 lbs. each
- Interior of cart to be 24 gallon of stainless steel, standard.
- Bottom drain installed for defrost
- Condensing unit mounted on glide out base with service valves
- Carts have a 5 year limited warranty against insulation failure or internal tubing leaks
- Carts to be ETL listed for outdoor use.
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to email@example.com stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.