Our ice cream carts are built from the highest quality materials and designed for indoor or outdoor use. Able to be used for ice cream, Italian ices, and gelato, we start with a standard freezer box and mount it on a heavy-duty frame with the best 6-8” casters available. All carts are made to order, with optional add-ons, such as sink systems, cold plates, and/or canopies. We include lids and lid lock bars, cord wrap cleats, sneeze guards, and digital controls. We also offer printing and installation of your graphics before shipping (additional costs apply). We encourage all customers to check with their local permitting agencies prior to ordering, as vending requirements vary by area.
BD8-CE-07: Cold Plates & Handwashing Sink
BDC8-DIP-CE 04 Includes: - Canopy with light - Standard Sneeze Guard - Cold Plates - Three compartment sink - Handwashing Sink - Digital thermostat - Flip doors & Lid Lock' - Holds 14 tubs, 8 on top, 6 in storage
**Graphics available for an additional cost
When Ordering Cold Plate Carts, please let us know what you are planning on selling: Novelties, Dipping Ice Cream, Italian Ice, Gelato, Other.
Dipping Cabinet w/ Hand Washing Sink Playlist:
Specifications for Models BD8-CE-##:
- Lid Locks standard on all cart models
- Top to be stainless steel, standard. Optional solid surface or laminate materials available.
- Bas frame welded aluminum
- All exposed corners welded and polished smooth
- Finished exterior white lexan standard. Other graphic options available
- Wheels 6 diameter hard rubber (2) swivel w/brake (2) rigid. Load rating of the wheel a minimum of 350lbs ea. Optional 8 casters are available.
- Interior stainless steel, standard
- Bottom drain for defrost.
- Electronic thermostat standard.
- 5 year limited warranty against cold plate defect, insulation failure or internal tubing leaks.
- NSF & ETL approved for outdoor use.
- 115volts, optional 220 volts
- Sink system requires separate 15 amps of 115 volt electricity.
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.