Electrofreeze 88T-RMT 3ph Air Cooled
Sorry, this product has SOLD
Electrofreeze 88T-RMT Twin-Twist Pressurized 3Ph Air Soft Serve Machine
The 88T-RMT Electrofreeze soft serve machine is part of the Freedom 360 Series: It is a 3 Phase, Air Cooled machine. The 88T-RMT serves two flavors and a twist, and is a pressurized machine.
Exclusively from Electrofreeze, the 88T-RMT uses an patented Mix Transfer System - this system makes general clean-up much easier than other similarly styled pressurized machines; reap all the benefits of a pressurized system with the cleaning time of a gravity fed freezer.
- Refrigerated Mix Cabinet: Located in the lower portion of the freezer, the refrigerated mix cabinet provides easy access for filling mix reservoirs. Simply place the mix carton into the cabinet or fill the mix containers, insert the mix tube from each mix transfer system and that's it --- you're ready to make product.
- Night Switches: The night switches enable you to close shop at the end of a business day and leave all mix in the freezer (cabinet and cylinders) under refrigeration, so you're ready for operation the next day.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing: Thanks to the 24-hour refrigeration, cleaning times and sanitizing procedures are minimized
- Dispensing Head: Using the finest insulating material, prevents frost and drips. Easy pull down handle with adjustable dispensing speed.
- Better Blades: Plastic, durable and long wearing.
- Mix Level Indicator: The mix level indicator features a flashing light to alert the operator when mix is needed.
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.