Mixer 15 - liquefier/blender
Perfect for small ice cream and Popsicles producers, or larger production companies, that want to increase their production and profitability with a high-quality final product assured through perfect aeration and homogenization. This Mixer is vital to people and/or companies that use Popsicles and ice cream machines.
The Mixer 15 can increase your profits significantly as it's built to incorporate air into any Popsicles product. This proccess also makes Popsicles much softer too, which is usually perfered.
Mixer 15 Features:
- Emulsifies and homogenizes the ingredients, especially when using fats;
- Incorporates air into the mixture, leaving the ice cream and popsicles smoother and more profitable;
- A removable rectangular section makes it easy to clean and sanitize;
- Has a capacity to hold up to 8 liters of mixture;
- 220V Monophase
- Incorporates 10% to 20% air in the blend, providing higher productivity, increasing profitability.
- The ice cream and popsicles remain much softer, as the special helix not only mixes the ingredients, but homogenizes the fats with liquids and solid
- Much better than a standard industrial liquefier/blender (used in bakeries and snack-bars). Many people think that a common blender is enough to produce an ice cream mixture - maybe for a family gathering, but a professional ice cream maker that doesn’t use the Mixer 15 is already starting with lower quality and less profits.
- Pasteurization and production of small ice cream quantities allow a great variety of flavors, mixing hot with cold milk while intensely shaking.
- Previous knowledge of ice cream production is not needed.
- Easy to operate, install, and transport.
- Maintenance can be done by a regular technician or by the operator.
- Aerated and homogenized ice cream means higher quality, not only visually, but also greatly improves the texture, flavor, color, time of conservation, melting resistance, and other aspects easily observed by finicky customers.
|Electrical Installation||220 V, monophase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.|
|Consumption of electricity||0.375 kW.|
|Crate dimensions||Length = 630 mm, Width = 360 mm, Height = 760 mm.|
|Equipment Dimensions||Length = 490 mm, Width = 220 mm, Height = 625 mm.|
|Gross Weight with crate||35 Kg.|
|Net Weight||19.5 Kg.|
|Production Capacity||Maximum mixing volume*: Up to 8 liters (2 gallons) of syrup in beat. Internal volume**: 15 liters (3.96 gallons).|
Mixer 15 Dimensions
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.