The ROBOPOP 2.0 is the perfect compact Popsicle Machine for any small/medium-sized entrepreneurs just starting out, or professionals who want to increase their production in a modular way! With a bold and visually pleasing design, the ROBOPOP 2.0 opens up lots of opportunity, including the ease of producing your ice pops in front of customers!
The Robopop 2.0 is designed with tempered glass lid for viewing the inside of the machine during operation. Conventional machines have plastic or metal lids, which easily scratch and make it difficult to see.
The ROBOPOP 2.0 can make a variety of ice pops. It can produce a large variety of ice pops, with different shapes and sizes, including creamy or solid fillings. Aerated ice pops are also done efficiently, resulting in a pleasant creamy texture and increasing the profitability of the final product.
One of the only pieces of equipment capable of more than 300 (Start model) ice pops per hour in continuous mode and for an indefinite period, occupying less than 21 sq ft / 2 m_ of space.
|Consumption of electricity
|208-240V, Monophase, 50/60 Hz.
|Crate dimensions (front x height x side)
|1415mm X 1418mm X 1175mm
|Equipment Dimensions (front x height x side)
|1165mm x 1015mm x 974mm
|Gross weight with crate
|300-350 Popsicles Per Hour or 150-200 Mexican Paletas
Advantages of the Robopop 2.0 Start Model:
- The best investment/return rate in the food production industry.
- Works with both 3 Phase and 1 Phase power
- Easy to Operate, Install, and Transport
- Simple maintenance can be provided by a regular household refrigerator technician.
- Small space occupied, only 40% of the area normally occupied by equivalent conventional equipment.
- The best production/time rate among equivalent equipment.
- Lower energy cost per ice pop produced due to the low thermal loss of the tank, the efficiency of the refrigeration system and distribution of the freezing fluid under the molds.
- Resale value guaranteed because it is a compact machine of high production and equipped with state-of-the-art technology with all control systems included. It is a module of production of ice pops of high efficiency and low cost when compared to conventional equipment.
- The latest technology in ice pop production. There is no equipment on the market with Robopop's innovations.