Water Cooling Tower (TR5/TR10 Model)
Water Cooling Tower (TR10 Model)
Water Cooling Tower:
The Water Cooling Tower - TR 5/10, is an indispensable accessory that removes the heat generated by machines used to make ice-cream and popsicles.
Ice-cream/popsicle machines generate heat which must be blown out of the room, similar to the heat that is blown out of the room by an air-conditioner. It is an exchange of heat where air-conditioning steals heat from the room and cools it, then throws the unwanted heat out. The ice-cream/popsicle machine steals heat from the product (popsicles or ice-cream) and needs to then also throw this heat out of the room. If this heat is not thrown out into the environment the machines will overheat, causing lost of efficiency or stop working.
The Water Cooling Tower
system has a huge advantage over other cooling mechanisms, like an _air cooler_, because water can be maintained at a temperature lower that the temperature of air, which offers a stronger exchange of heat. Equipment
The water cooling tower model HTF (Horizontal Forced Circulation) is characterized by the air system supply with input and output at the lateral side of its cabinet.
The HTF models are designed to be compact and simple. All items are arranged to reduce the size and obtain maximum capacity.
This system reduces the loss of water by evaporation and drag by reducing the need for replacement.
- Body built GRP (polyester reinforced with fiberglass) freestanding and noncorrosive.
- Filling polypropylene mounted on compact blocks, high mechanical strength and easy handling and washing.
- Eliminator drops polypropylene which limits the loss of drag to 0.15% of circulating water flow.
- Distribution of water in PVC with GRP with low pressure nozzles.
- Weatherproof motor armored class IP 55.
- Propeller-type axial directly coupled to the motor, aluminum hub and blades with polypropylene profile _air foil_ electronically balanced.