Offering the CKDC47V Ice Cream Curved Glass Dipping Cabinet. Manufactured by Global (prev. Kelvinator), these dipping cabinets are one newer additions to there product line.
The CKDC47V has a simple but polished design that works in any space. With multiple new features added to the already proven Kelvinator designs, these ice cream cabinets offer an optimum display option for your ice cream products, while also offerings high performance & speedy operation that stand on its own in the Ice Cream Industry.
- LED Lighting
- 4-1/2″ lower front glass offers 75% more product viewing area
- Kelvinator patented refrigerant/compressor design
- Microprocessor digital controller with LED digital display
- Curved or straight front glass with stainless steel canopy and top
- Slide out condensing unit for easy maintenance and serviceability
- Energy star compliant
- Temperature Range +10˚F to -15˚F
The CKDC47V construction consists of a 20-ga. white powder-coat finish, galvanized steel interior & exterior, & foamed in place.
Refrigeration is controlled using a digital thermostatic with a temperature range of +10°F to –15°F. The CKDC47V dipping cabinet has an independent on/off switch for the compressor and a light switch mounted in the shell of the cabinet. Can be furnished with a drain connection. The cabinet has a rear intake and front air discharge. Cabinet is UL, C-UL and NSF listed.
|Global CKDC47V Specifications:
|Capacity (3-gal. tubs)
||12 (8 facing, 4 in storage)
|Global CKDC47V Dimensions: