Exact Age unknown but best guess is about 10 years old. This unit has been fully tested in our Socal facility and is in perfect working condition. Works when you get it or we pay to fix. No small print warranty here. These are used by cold stone creamery and Marble slab to mix their ice cream and candies. They can also be used to keep salad bars cold, etc.
The WF series frost top provides the most attractive way of displaying your pre-plated cold foods. The unit frosts over quickly, providing a bed of snow - the perfect setting for salads and desserts. The drop-in pan can be installed in virtually any counter and can be provided as fully self-contained - just plug it in and turn it on - or remote, where there's a need to locate the compressor at a different location.
The pan is fully insulated for maximum efficiency and energy savings, and is provided with a factory applied gasket so that it can be installed in the finest wood fixtures without marring the counter top. The frost top is constructed of stainless steel and stands 1" above the counter top for an eye-catching display. When turned off, the condensate melts into the full perimeter gutter, sloped to a 1/2" drain.
Atlas Metal WF5 Features:
- Quick” frost top, stands 1” above counter for attractive display - ideal for pre-plated cold food
- Fully insulated for maximum efficiency and energy savings
- Factory applied gasket - makes installation a snap andseals units to the counter top, thus eliminating seepage
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- NSF Certified and UL Recognized