2012 Taylor 791-33 3PH Water Cooled
Sorry, this product has SOLD
USED Taylor 791 Soft Serve Machine
This Taylor 791 is a three phase, water-cooled soft serve machine. Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve avors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter).
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41”F (5”C) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Mix Low and Mix Out light alerts operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low.
- Electronic Controls: Softechtm is our exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Optional Drain Assembly: A factory installed optional, drain assembly, with funnel, is available to simplify the cleaning process. A drain line, connected under the drip tray connects to a 1” FPT coupling in the base pan to drain rinse water directly into the door drain.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Pull Handles: Convenient recessed pull handles for ease in moving the equipment for cleaning.
- Electrical: One dedicated electrical connection is required. See the Electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Unit supplied with cord and plug. Consult the international Taylor distributor for cord & receptacle specications for 50 Hz. equipment.
- Beater Motor: Two, 1.5 HP.
- Refrigeration System: One, 9,500 BTU/hr. R404A. Separate Hopper Refrigeration (SHR), One, 400 BTU/hr. R134a. (BTUs may vary depending on compressor used.)
- Water Cooled: Water inlet and drain connections under side of base 1/2” FPT
791-33 Taylor Detailed Specifications:
|Depth(does not include cord)||33-3/16||843|
|Electrical||Total Amps.||Supplied with NEMA cord|
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.