2003 Taylor 336 1PH Air Cooled w/ Warranty
Sorry, this product has SOLD
This offer is for a refurbished 2003 Taylor 336 soft serve machine in excellent working condition. Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 2.8 quart (2.7 liter).
- Mix Hopper: Two, 8 quart (7.6 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC) in Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: The Mix Low light alerts the operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low.
- Electronic Controls: Finished product quality is monitored by SoftechTM controls that measure viscosity.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product. Push forward on the ergonomic draw handle to dispense. Self-closing draw handles are standard.
336 Dimension Drawings:
- Electrical: One dedicated electrical connection is required. See the Electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Manufactured to be permanently connected. Consult your local Taylor distributor for cord & receptacle specifications as local codes allow.
- Beater Motor: Two, 1.0 HP
- Refrigeration System: One, 9,500 BTU/hr. R404A. Separate Hopper Refrigeration (SHR), One, 400 BTU/hr. R134a.(BTUs may vary depending on compressor used.)
- Water Cooled: Water inlet and drain connections under side of base 3/8” FPT
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.