2014 Taylor C722 Air Pump 3Ph Air-Cooled
( You save: $1,500.00)
Sorry, this product has SOLD
2014 Taylor C722 Air Pump 3Ph Air-Cooled Soft Serve Machine
This is a Used Taylor C722 soft serve machine thats air-cooled with 3 phase power.
Taylor C722 Overview:
Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non- fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
C722 Main Features:
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 2.8 quart (2.7 liter).
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41oF (5oC) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Digital readout displays hours since last brush cleaning to assure product safety. Mix Low light alerts operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low. When the Mix Out light flashes, the unit shuts down automatically to prevent damage.
- Touch Screen Controls: Microprocessor touch controls are embedded in durable tempered glass panel. Multiple languages are selectable. Viscosity is continually measured to dispense consistent quality soft serve desserts. Temperatures in the hoppers or freezing cylinders may be displayed at any point of operation, in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Draw counter allows operator to view number of servings dispensed.
- Standby Mode: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
Used Equipment Guarantee: We guarantee working condition of our used equipment, or we pay to fix. No small print hard to read warranty. All shipments are fully insured for damage
|1ph or 3ph||3 phase|
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.