5 Taylor Machine Full Store Deal 3ph air cooled 791-33
Full Store Package Deal - Five (5) AIR Cooled Taylor 791-33 Soft Serve Machines with Ice Cream Dip Case
Sorry, this product has SOLD
All of the equipment is in excellent condition and was all purchased in 2016. If you bought this equipment new today you would be in for over $120k. Warranty: You will have up to $5k in warranty funds to go toward ANY problems inside the first 30 days of operating the equipment. Please call or email us with your zip code if you would like a shipping quote. The cart will show free shipping but please understand this is not a free shipping deal and payment must be made by check or wire.
Equipment List (everything was brand new in 2016). All high end brands.
- 5 Taylor 791-33 3 phase air cooled machines
- TRUE 12 Flavor Dipping Case with 3 gallon tub holder set
- TRUE 3 Door Refrigerator
- TRUE 2 Door Freezer
- TRUE topping bar with under counter refrigerator
- TRUE Beverage Refrigerator
- All Sinks
- Stainless steel tables
These Taylor machines are 3 phase, air cooled. Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Freezing Cylinder: Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter).
- Mix Hopper: Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41”F (5”C) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights: Mix Low and Mix Out light alerts operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low.
- Electronic Controls: Softechtm is our exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Standby: During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Optional Drain Assembly: A factory installed optional, drain assembly, with funnel, is available to simplify the cleaning process. A drain line, connected under the drip tray connects to a 1” FPT coupling in the base pan to drain rinse water directly into the door drain.
- Two Locking Casters: Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door: A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
- Door Interlock System: Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Pull Handles: Convenient recessed pull handles for ease in moving the equipment for cleaning.
- Electrical: One dedicated electrical connection is required. See the Electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Unit supplied with cord and plug. Consult the international Taylor distributor for cord & receptacle specications for 50 Hz. equipment.
- Beater Motor: Two, 1.5 HP.
- Refrigeration System: One, 9,500 BTU/hr. R404A. Separate Hopper Refrigeration (SHR), One, 400 BTU/hr. R134a. (BTUs may vary depending on compressor used.)
- Water Cooled: Water inlet and drain connections under side of base 1/2” FPT
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.