2015 Electrofreeze 99T-RMT 3Ph Air
2015 99T-RMT Electrofreeze 3Ph Air
Do not buy this machine unless you are 100% sure you have 3 phase power in your location or in the building. Do not assume you know what 3 phase power is unless you are 100% sure you know what it is. If you aren't 100% sure, ask an electrician or the landlord. Making assumptions buying a 3 phase unit is not a good call and it will cost you if you are wrong.
This machine has been fully tested and is in excellent condition.
This pressurized, 2-flavor twist soft serve machine produces the highest quality, most consistent and profitable product you can serve. Ideal for operators that want to serve a high-quality product but don’t require huge volume. This machine is perfect for co-branding concepts as well as college cafeterias, buffets and adding additional flavors to any shops.
- Patented Mix Transfer System* simplest and most reliable pressurized system available
- Flexible Mix Holding System pumps directly from bags or from mix containers
- The Finest Frozen Product, consistently the best frozen product available. Smooth, creamy and profitable
- Self Closing Spigots prevents the mess and eliminates waste
- Adjustable Dispense Rate set to meet your specific dispensing speed and volume requirements Exclusive Auger Design gently blends, reducing agitation, maintaining product quality and consistency.
- Energy Conservation Mode reduces energy cost and holds product safely during non-business hours
- Superior Low Temperature Refrigeration System provides the best in class production and product quality
- Product Flexibility serves a variety of frozen products, custard, ice cream sorbets, water ice or yogurt
- Experience Tells Electro Freeze has been manufacturing quality frozen treat machines since 1929. Superior engineering, product innovations, sturdy construction, quality craftsmanship and depend- able performance are Electro Freeze hallmarks.
- Superior Service Support backed by a worldwide distributor network
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to email@example.com stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.