2012 Carpigiani LB-502/RTX-G Batch Freezer 3ph air
( You save: $16,650.00)
Carpigiani LB-502/RTX-G Batch Freezer 3ph AIR Cooled
2012 Carpigiani LB502 RTX-G Batch Freezer, 3 phase, air -cooled and in great working condition.
- Patented Hard-O-Dynamic technology: Achieves desired consistency with any batch size.
- Electronic controls: Automatically maintain product until extraction begins.
- POM Beater: Resists extreme hot and cold temperatures and includes auto-adjusting scrapers for complete extraction.
Carpigiani LB502/RTX-G Features:
- Automatic operation with electronic consistency control maintains consistency until extraction
- Unique cylinder design results in faster production and smoother finished product
- Audible alarm signals when product is ready to extract
- Cam door latch provides quick interior access
- Maximum extraction results in minimal flavor overlap
- Built-in faucet with flex hose makes cleaning fast and easy
- “G” model recommended for low overrun gourmet products, including gelato, sorbets and frozen custard
- Our new Tru-2 provides the greatest flexibility in the industry to create the widest range of products
The LB502 batch freezer ihas the lowest power consumption in the industry while providing some of the quickest batch freezing times.
Used Equipment Guarantee: We guarantee working condition of our used equipment, or we pay to fix. No small print hard to read warranty. All shipments are fully insured for damage
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to email@example.com stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.