Nelson VBD4 Coldplate Truck Freezer
Nelson VBD4 Coldplate Cabinet
NEW! All Nelson self-contained VBD freezers are NSF listed!
If you’re using dry ice, you may be melting down your profits. Nelson vending cabinets with cold plates are a chip above the rest. Guaranteed to give you a minimum of a 12 hour day in 90 degree temperatures, Nelson cabinets are convenient, economical, dependable and can be built for ice cream, soda, Italian ices, ice slush, or combinations such as ice cream and soda. Let your sales rise with the heat, because nothing should be melting-especially your product.
The operation of the cold plate vending freezer is quite simple. Plug the unit in at night (generally a standard 115 volt outlet, maximum 11 amps) and freeze the cold plates overnight. In the morning (or 10-12 hours later) the freezer is ready to operate and hold tempera-tures of zero degrees for up to 12 hours without an electric source or dry ice.
Other temperatures may be used for specific applications, such as +6 degrees F. for dipping ice cream, +12 degrees F. for scooping Italian ices,+25 degrees F. for soft frozen slush and +40 degrees F. for refrigerated items.
- Capacity: 6.5 cu.ft
- Length: 30
- Width: 30
- Height: 34
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 115/220
- Amps: 8
- Wt. lbs: 460
Advantages over dry ice:
- Lower operating costs
- Less product loss
Advantages over Generators:
- Reliability—5 year limited warranty on cold plates, insulation and rust-throug
- Fewer repairs
- Less downtime—generally run at night when outdoor temperatures are coole
- Less Heat—eliminates exhaust heat of an operating freezer or waste heat from a generato
- Poured Urethane Walls—minimum 3” on sides, 3.5” on bottom, 40% more than conventional equipment.
- Oversized Compressors for fast pull down.
- Built-in Dole Coldplates
- Safe-edged Stainless Steel Tops– All corners welded and polished. No raw edges, ever!
- Stainless Front & End Construction
- Safety Kit for securing freezer to floor
- Heavy Duty Outdoor Power Cord
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on cabinet construction.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.