Nelson BD10-CE-00 Simple Cart
Nelson BD10-CE-00 Simple Cart
The Nelson BCD10CE00 is referred to as the "monster" push cart because it is our largest push cart available. This ice cream dipping cart is perfect for you if you're looking to sell large amounts of ice cream and/or novelties to big crowds.
Capacity 21 cu. ft.
Simple Sneeze guard included but not pictured
Approximately 2100 novelties
12 3-gal cans facing + 10 storage
Cold Plates Standard
1/2 hp. compressor
115v., 8 amps
- Lid locks standard on all models
- Top to be stainless steel, standard. Optional solid surface materials
- Base frame to be welded aluminum
- All exposed corners welded and polished smooth
- Finished exterior with white lexan standard.
- Wheels to be 6" diameter (2) swivel with locks, (2) rigid. Load rating of wheel to be a minimum of 350 lbs. each. Optional 8" casters available.
- Interior of cart to be stainless steel, standard.
- Bottom drain installed for defrost.
- Carts to have 5year limited warranty against cold plate failure, instulation failure or internal tubing leaks.
- Carts to be NSF and ETL listed for outdoor use
- 115 volts, optional 220
- Sink system requires separate 15 amps of 115 v. electric service.
- Our ice cream dipping carts are listed for both safety and sanitation for outdoor use and the appropriate intended use.
- All Nelson outdoor ice cream carts are manufactured with stainless steel bottoms to minimize the chances of interior corrosion when product is left melted inside the freezer cart.
- The tops on the Nelson ice cream carts are made of stainless steel with welded corners.
- All Nelson carts are equipped with the finest cart wheels in the industry - long-lasting, natural rubber wheels with natural UV protection against sunlight that embrittles cheaper wheels.
- All electrically operated Nelson ice cream carts will be ETL or UL listed for outdoor use.All Nelson ice cream carts will be NSF listed for the appropriate use.
- All Nelson ice cream pushcarts will have oversized electrical power cords suitable for outdoor use.
- All Nelson ice cream push carts will have oversized electrical power cords suitable for outdoor use.
- Lid locks are provided on all ice cream carts as standard equipment.
- All Nelson ice cream carts have heavy-duty welded aluminum base frames from maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Nelson carts are standard for ice cream novelty temperatures. Alternate uses such as carts for Italian ice, water ice, other products can be specified at time of order for other temperatures.
- Nelson ice cream carts specified for scooping ice cream, for Italian ice or water ice, or for gelato will have digital temperature control to provide precise setting of the desired temperatures.
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.