BDC8 Cold Plate Push Cart With Canopy
Nelson BDC-8 with Canopy
The Nelson BDC-8 is our best-selling cold plate dipping push cart that is perfect for your ice cream, Italian ice, water ice, frozen lemonade business. Nelson ice cream dipping carts start with a refrigerated cabinet. They never use a cheap bunker freezer and then try to modify it for the specialized use outdoors in high ambient temperatures. This model includes a canopy with the cart.
- Built to last - Stainless steel, not cheaper aluminum or painted steel
- Built in freezer cabinets that are made specifically for carts. Not like the others out there that use cheap freezers and put them on a frame with wheels and call it a cart.
- Featured in Yankee Stadium, Disney World and Nascar
- Natural Rubber Wheels - not cheaper vinyl wheels that get brittle and hard in the sun
- Made for Ice Cream, Gelato, Italian Ice or Frozen Novelties (ice cream bars, popsicles)
- Custom built to meet your local health department requirements
- Push carts are smaller and more affordable, dipping carts are larger and can be fit with sinks, etc.
|Model:||BDC8 Cold Plate Cart|
|Type:||Cold Plates Standard|
|Compressor H.P.:||1/3 h.p|
|Capacity:||9 cubic feet (Approx. 800 Novelties)|
|Tube Capacity:||(10) 3-gal tubs|
|Electrical - STD:||6 AMPS, 115 V|
- *Lid locks standard on all models.
- Top to be 18 ga. type 304 stainless.
- Base frame to be welded aluminum.
- All exposed corners welded and polished smooth.
- Finished exterior to be white Lexan, standard
- Wheels to be 6" or 8" diameter (2) swivel w/locks, (2) rigid. Load rating of wheel to min of 350 pounds ea.
- Interior of cart to be 24 ga. stainless.
- Bottom drain for defrost.
- Condensing unit on glide-out base with service valves.
- Carts to have 5 yr. ltd warranty for cold plate failure, insulation failure or internal tubing leaks
- NSF & ETL listed for outdoor use.
- *Options available include; custom artwork panels, umbrella, overhead awnings, fold-down shelf, bicycle wheels, sand wheel axels, custom graphics and more
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.