Turbo 25 Air Cooled - For medium-sized producers with experience in the frozen desert industry, or professionals who want to increase their production in an efficient and convenient way, having the ability to add the TURBO 25 - Air Cooled to there production line, according to demand, is a great way to go!
The Turbo 25 is a semi-automated machine designed for producing water-based popsicles (ex: gooseberry, pineapple, lemon, etc) as well as milk-based popsicles (ex: chocolate, vanilla, etc). It is a practical and fast machine, capable of producing 700-900 popsicles an hour! The Turbo 25 (air-cooled model) comes with 10 moulds of 28 cavities each.
- Turbo 25 + 1 Mixer 15. Production of up to 900 popsicles per hour.
- side-by-side Turbo 25 machines. Connected at the same time, they are able to produce up to 1800 popsicles per hour. Only one machine an be connected during low sales period (i.e. cold weather or rainy days).
- Can produce ice using special moulds.
- Ultra fast cooling of drinks, juices etc.
- Abrupt cooling of ice cream mixtures, heated by flame, to complete the pasteurization cycle.
Operates using commercial three-phase energy. It is a practical and fast machine, endorsed by numerous successful businesses. Compact, light, and durable. Rotary/lock wheels make it easy to move and transport. Unibody cabinet made from stainless steel.
Powerful, practical, and silent: High-efficiency hermetic compressor. Low noise level. Low power consumption.
||220 V or 380 V, Triphase, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
|Consumption of electricity
||Length = 1400 mm, Width = 1000 mm, Height = 1500 mm.
||Length = 1395 mm, Width = 730 mm, Height = 1315 mm.
|Gross Weight with crate
||160 kg (without fluid and molds) - 303 kg (with fluid and molds).
||* 700 to 900 ice pops per hour** or 350 to 450 paletas per hour***
||Water or Air.
This is the Air Cooled model. for TURBO 25 - Water Cooled model, CLICK HERE!
* Production reduced by 30% when using glycol.
* The production disclosed depends on the recipe used, the shape of the mold (standard: Brida mold, 63ml), the secondary fluid and the frequency of the machine. Air cooled machines production depends on the climatic conditions of the location where the machine is installed. 50 Hz machines may produce up to 20% less than reported.
** Considering molds with 28 cavities of 63ml and input 60Hz.
*** Considering molds with 26 cavities of 123ml and input 60Hz.