Used Soft Ice Cream Machine Stoelting F231
Used Soft Ice Cream Machine Stoelting F231
Used Stoelting Model F-231 Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream Machines. Arguably the best machines on the market for self serve operations. These go for close to $15k new. Save more than 50% buying used F-231s.
This F231 is a SINGLE phase, WATER Cooled soft serve machine.
Precision Controlled, Multiline Graphics LCD display using full text instructions, Compact Design, Clear door shows viable moving product, Self-Closing Spigot eliminates waste and assures Precise portion control. Adjustable dispense rate for optimal product out-put, Built for ease of operation and control.
- Precision controlled refrigeration system designed for quality product consistency from the first cone to the last.
- IntelliTec 2™ control communicates with the operator through a multiline graphics LCD display using full text instructions
- Energy Conservation Mode (ECM) protects product from over-agitation during slow or non-draw periods.
- Compact design with a small footprint ideal choice for locations where space is an issue.
- Proprietary auger design gently folds mix and prevents product breakdown, producing a smoother, creamier product.
- Clear door shows visible moving product for merchandising appeal.
- Self-closing spigot eliminates waste and assures precise portion control.
- Spigot handle height meets ADA requirements for self service locations.
- Adjustable dispense rate for optimal product output.
- Long-wearing parts offer lower preventative maintenance costs.
- Built for ease of operation and cleaning.
- Twist feature allows you to serve two flavors individually or combine flavors for a unique twist
|Stoelting F231 Specifications:|
|Dimensons (width x height x depth):||19-1/4" x 58-1/4" x 28"|
|Electrical (1Ph/3Ph):||1 Phase, Water Cooled (208-240 VAC, 60Hz, 12 Amps)|
|Connection Type:||NEMA 6-20P power cord provided|
|Drive Motor:||Two - 3/4 hp|
|Hopper Volume:||Two - 3 gallons|
|Freezing Culinder Volume:||Two - 0.85 gallons|
|Stoelting F231 Drawings:|
When your order arrives, please make sure that you inspect the equipment carefully when you receive it from the carrier. If there is any visible damage, please mark "damaged" on the carrier paperwork.
You need to make sure you unwrap the equipment - all boxes/pieces to make sure that everything ordered is there, and that it isn't damaged. WE CANNOT PUT IN A CLAIM IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A NOTATION OF SOME SORT ON THE SHIPPING PAPERWORK. The delivery person can't leave until you sign the paper work. If there is a chance that the person who placed the order and is reading this policy will not be there during delivery of the shipment, make sure the store personnel is aware of the policy. Damages not noted because you were not there at the time of the delivery, and someone else received it who did not note them on the paperwork, will not be eligible for the claims process. PLEASE make sure everyone who might be there to receive the shipment understands this.
Again, a notation of damage on the paperwork will make it easier for us to put in a claim. If the damage is excessive, refuse the shipment (new equipment only, used or customer equipment cannot be refused)and have them send it back to us. We will ship a replacement unit out immediately. If the damage is minor or obviously cosmetic, please note this on the paper work and go ahead and accept the equipment. You can call and e-mails us a few pictures of the cosmetic damage, and we will work out a partial refund that is relative to the damage and acceptable to you.
If the equipment does not work when you plug it in, give us a call right away. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with what you get and that it works right from day one.
The return/refund policy on NEW Equipment and USED or CUSTOM equipment are different. You have 3 days to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping and a 20% restocking fee. Custom equipment like dipping carts or used equipment cannot be returned and must be accepted when delivered. We guarantee custom equipment and used equipment will be in good working condition when you receive it, and if not, as long as you report the mechanical problem within the first 14 days you have the equipment, we will get it fixed and cover the cost of doing so unless we have a separate stated warranty on a specific deal. Custom or used equipment cannot be returned under any circumstances. Should it not be in working order when you get it, we will get it fixed. If we can’t get it fixed, we will refund your money. On standard new equipment, you must notify us within 3 days by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you want to return the equipment. We will refund your payment less appropriate shipping and restock fees and coordinate for the equipment to be picked back up. See "shipping" policy link for instructions on how to properly receive equipment.