BDC8 Cold Plate Ice Cream Cart
Nelson BDC-8 Ice Cream Push Cart with Holdover Cold Plates
Our best selling ice cream push cart with cold plates. No need for electricity or dry ice. Just plug it in the night before you and the following day you are good to go for 8 to 12 hours, not need to keep it plugged in. Our best selling ice cream push cart with cold plates. No need for electricity or dry ice.
- Built to last - Stainless steel, not cheaper aluminum or painted steel
- Built in freezer cabinets that are made specifically for carts. Not like the others out there that use cheap freezers and put them on a frame with wheels and call it a cart.
- Featured in Yankee Stadium, Disney World and Nascar
- Natural Rubber Wheels - not cheaper vinyl wheels that get brittle and hard in the sun
- Made for Ice Cream, Gelato, Italian Ice or Frozen Novelties (ice cream bars, popsicles)
- Custom built to meet your local health department requirements
- Push carts are smaller and more affordable, dipping carts are larger and can be fit with sinks, etc.
|Model:||BDC8 Cold Plate Cart|
|Type:||Cold Plates Standard|
|Compressor H.P.:||1/3 h.p|
|Capacity:||9 cubic feet (Approx. 800 Novelties)|
|Tube Capacity:||(10) 3-gal tubs|
|Electrical - STD:||6 AMPS, 115 V|
Nelson BDC8 Dimensons (drawings):
- *Lid locks standard on all models.
- Top to be 18 ga. type 304 stainless.
- Base frame to be welded aluminum.
- All exposed corners welded and polished smooth.
- Finished exterior to be white Lexan, standard
- Wheels to be 6" or 8" diameter (2) swivel w/locks, (2) rigid. Load rating of wheel to min of 350 pounds ea.
- Interior of cart to be 24 ga. stainless.
- Bottom drain for defrost.
- Condensing unit on glide-out base with service valves.
- Carts to have 5 yr. ltd warranty for cold plate failure, insulation failure or internal tubing leaks
- NSF & ETL listed for outdoor use.
- *Options available include; custom artwork panels, umbrella, overhead awnings, fold-down shelf, bicycle wheels, sand wheel axels, custom graphics and more
NEW EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return brand new equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. To return new equipment, it must be in the same packaging that it arrived in. New equipment warranty is as per manufacturer stated warranty
USED EQUIPMENT: You have 14 days to notify us that you want to return used equipment for a full refund less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. We guarantee proper working condition on all used equipment we ship. If it is not working for any reason when received, we will pay to have a local service company fix it as long as you notify us there is an issue within 30 days after you receive it.